Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello Readers!!!

Hello, I am one of the authors who will be contributing to the blog. Y'all can call me James or JTrip. I will focus on the whole MLB and the great baseball sims Out of the Park 9 and Baseball Mogul '09. Some of you who come from the Sports Mogul forums may know me, as my user name there is RedsoxRockies. Yes, I am a Red Sox/Rockies fan on a Mariners blog, but I have always liked the Mariners, even though Bavasi made a mess like no other. I hope you all enjoy my posts, and that they contribute to making this the greatest Mariners/MLB/Baseball Mogul Blog on earth. As for BoomBoom, I have to disagree on your grades for the games. I would give:

Baseball Mogul: B+
OOTP: B-

3 comments:

BB said...

Have you even played OOTP, it is one of the best games out there. OOTP has real roster rules, and even thou I know you are a BM Fan Boy. You can not dismiss probably the best game ever in the Baseball Simulation Genre. OOTP has everything that BM does, plus stuff that BM will never have. OOTP has Splits, real roster rules, waivers, 40 man rosters, and a flexible 25 man roster. And this version OOTP 2009 is one of the faster versions of the game.

BB said...

BTW: Welcome aboard! Hopefully we can make this the best blog out there :)

JTrip said...

I only rated OOTP below Mogul because of speed. If it was as fast as Mogul, and A+++ Would possibly awarded. And yes, I have played OOTP '08 and '09

ESPN MLB Standings

Seattle Mariners

Baseball Analysts